HIJACKED: 159.223.0.0/16 -- WTF? Does anybody care?

rr rooknee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:24:47 UTC 2011

Hmm, thought it was a NANOG prerequisite to be able to do a google
search. Should be pretty easy to find this info with that tool in your
handbag.

With the above tool I've got your phone # and would be happy to call
you if you'd like clarification on our process.

Please just reply to me off-list.

Randy