The growth of municipal broadband networks

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Mar 28 00:16:58 UTC 2011

On Mar 27, 2011, at 12:35 AM, Michael Painter wrote:

> Owen DeLong wrote:
>> On Mar 26, 2011, at 11:36 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:

Yes, that's the reality we're faced with... The question is how do we
overcome it and resolve the situation in the public interest. We can
either work to resolve the problem, or, accept it as fait acompli and
wear the yoke of corporate slavery for the rest of our lives. I, personally,
prefer to look for alternatives.

Owen