Peering Traffic Volume

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Fri Mar 25 18:59:34 UTC 2011

On Mar 25, 2011, at 10:51 AM, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:
> The question is whether "some data" is better than "no data".  Honestly, I'm not sure.

Yes, Patrick, I was just trying to be diplomatic about saying "not such a good idea" so he'd keep reading through to the end, where I suggested some other, possibly better, research topics.  I am, however, certain that other people could suggest even better research topics.  Good research topics are in demonstrably short supply among networking grad-students, so if y'all want to be helpful...

                                -Bill