Power issues at SAVVIS DC3 yesterday?

Jameel Akari jakari at bithose.com
Wed Mar 23 14:39:55 UTC 2011

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011, Christopher Pilkington wrote:

> We saw multiple 110V power feeds drop simultaneously yesterday at
> SAVVIS DC3, around 10am EDT. Anyone else have an issue, or is someone
> just playing with our breakers?  We didn't lose any of our 208V.

Usually Savvis sends announcement to all datacenter customers when
something like this occurs, and posts it on the portal as well.  I don't
see anything today (but then, we're not in DC3 either.)

Definitely open a ticket and hound them for a resolution on it if you
didn't get a notification.

--
Jameel Akari