OT: Question/Netflix issues?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Wed Mar 23 00:26:08 UTC 2011

Where do you pick up their feeds from ?  A lot of their content seems to
come from CDNs like Akamai in my neighbourhood (in this case, Torix).
That being said, I just tried to watch a movie and all I get is
"Checking for device activation".... My browser seems to be blabbing
back and forth with
208.75.79.32  on port 443
which I see 11647 6453 7922 2906.

	---Mike