OT: Question/Netflix issues?

Paul M. Impellizzeri pmi at bluegrass.net
Wed Mar 23 00:04:10 UTC 2011

        We¹re sorry, the Netflix website and the ability to instantly watch
  movies are both temporarily unavailable.However, our shipping centers
are continuing to send and receive DVDs so your order is in
  process as usual.
Our engineers are working hard to bring the site and ability to watch
instantly back up as soon
  as possible.  We appreciate your patience and, again, we apologize for
any inconvenience this may
  cause. If you need further assistance, please call us at 1-877-445-6064.