gmail issues ?

Joe Renwick joe at gonetforward.com
Wed Mar 16 03:05:43 UTC 2011

I have been a happy Google Business Apps user for a good year now.  I cannot
think of a single outage myself, although I have had an employee complain a
time or two.  As I work quite a bit more, and use the services quite a bit
more, and have noticed nothing I am chalking there "issue" up to user error.

Anyway that said I was curious to find out how there support is as I have
not really had to use it.  I just logged into my admin portal and called the
following phone number: 800-598-3901.  Within a minute I had a capable human
on the phone who spoke good english.  No offense to those who don't but hey
I admit it is nice to pay for a service and have the ability to communicate
with their support.   He says that  all business apps are online as of about
10 minutes ago.

He also referred me to the link below if I wanted to keep up to date on the
status of services and look into any issue.  Looks like they have one issue
reported on the 9th so they do maintain it.  Anyway I am satisfied with the
support.

http://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en

Thanks for the conversation... motivated me to get all the support
information jotted down in case I do run into something.

Cheers,

Joe

--
Joe Renwick