Announcement: New RIPE NCC E-Learning Module DNS Vulnerabilities

Sandra Bras sbras at ripe.net
Tue Mar 15 15:29:16 UTC 2011

I sent this as an official announcement to several RIPE mailing lists, and I am sending it to you because I think you would appreciate this information too.

The RIPE NCC announced today the launch of "DNS vulnerabilities", the second module of our DNSSEC E-Learning course.

This module explains two common DNS security problems: "Man in the Middle" and "Kaminsky Attack".

It can be viewed at: http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/training/e-learning/dnssec/dns-vulnerabilities

We will be releasing more modules in the coming months, including: Module 3 DNSSEC and RIPE Database Modules.

The RIPE NCC E-Learning is a free service that is available to everyone. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at e-learning at ripe.net.

I hope this is useful for you.

Sandra Brás
Trainer/E-Learning Coordinator