so big earthquake in JP

Junichi Shimagami simagami at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 23:53:29 UTC 2011

Hello all,

The situation is still quite bad in north eastern area of Honshu
island where Sendai resides.
In Tokyo, we still have frequent aftershocks, but it's getting back to
normal gradually.

As of connectivity from Japan to overseas, IIJ is seeing several
international circuits going down.
Several cables, not only trans pacific but also intra Asian, seems to
be affected by the earthquake offshore of Japan.
You may encounter some congestion not only to Japan but also to Asia.

Thanks for you support.

Sincerely,

Junichi Shimagami
Internet Initiative Japan Inc.