Data request

Ramdas Pophale ramdas.pophale at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 20:38:11 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I am looking for some data to do network analysis for a research project.
For a small network..

1. topology related data between different nodes of a network such as
obtained from traceroute probes
2. attack data for the same network, could be non-specific scanning or DDOS
and such
3. performance related data for the same network. Latency information may
be.

I would have liked to have the data for a couple of networks (~100 to ~1000
nodes) over a six month period. It's alright if the IP addresses are
anonymized.

Hopefully, this clarifies the requirements. I would have imagined that a
network administrator would have access to such data. If someone is willing
to share/sell it, that would be great. Any suggestions on the matter would
be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Ramdas.