so big earthquake in JP

Shaun Bryant sbryant at thepit.org
Fri Mar 11 15:51:40 UTC 2011

We can't bring up our satellite links that we use for point to point
classroom learning with another SciTech school in JP. Not sure if it is a
power issue on the other end or they are now out of alignment, but we can
normally bring up these camera's at will.  We have backup controls via 3G
and that is down as well and it has 12+ hours of power backup.

Shaun

*Shaun Bryant* * **I*  Director of Technology   * l  Denver School of
Science and Technology *