Bulger, Tim Tim_Bulger at polk.com
Thu Mar 10 19:59:14 UTC 2011

I suggest grabbing the whole lot from
ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/v2/v2.tar.gz ... I generally extract that
to a directory and move files to my MIB directory individually.  This
has the benefit of preventing Net-SNMP from ripping through megabytes of
garbage related to x.25 and the like.  Your issue looks like it's
missing or not loading a dependency.

Try adding a -m ALL to your command line  to ensure that it's loading
all of the MIBs.

FWIW, I attached the list of the MIBs in my working directory, which
includes lots of Cisco, Netscreen, Microsoft, APC, Liebert/Emerson,
VMware, F5, etc.  It compiles without errors and resolves more than 90%
of the tree for most of my devices.

Good luck,
Tim