estimation of number of DFZ IPv4 routes at peak in the future

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Mar 9 04:40:51 UTC 2011

You have ignored the probability of disaggregation due to IP trading markets, especially
given the wild-west nature of the APNIC transfer policy.

Many of the legacy blocks will get dramatically disaggregated in the likely market which
could take the DFZ well beyond 500k routes.

It will be very interesting to watch.

Owen