Internet to Libya ?

Marshall Eubanks tme at americafree.tv
Fri Mar 4 17:39:12 UTC 2011

On Mar 4, 2011, at 12:20 PM, Craig Labovitz wrote:

> http://monkey.org/~labovit/images/march4_libya.pdf

I also saw this

http://www.renesys.com/blog/

Do you know if this is all of Libya (including the "liberated" East, e.g., Cyrenaica), or just Tripolitania (the part under gov. control) ?

I believe that the cable landing is in Tripoli, so one cut could also isolate the rebel regions, unless there is an overland link to Egypt.

Regards
Marshall