Where are the VoIP clue bats?

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Fri Mar 4 03:43:49 UTC 2011

http://voip-info.org    Great general reference

http://voiceops.org	Great List  (ok I helped start it so I might be a
little biased)

list

	-Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Brunner-Williams [mailto:brunner at nic-naa.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 3:44 PM
To: NANOG list
Subject: OT: Where are the VoIP clue bats?

First, thanks for all the responses to "What vexes VoIP users?"

I'm looking for pointers to sites, like Geoff Huston's potaroo.net, that are
VoIP clue dense, or mailing lists(*) where the VoIP-full lurk.

Thanks in advance,
Eric

(*) I'm already on the ecrit list, though my real interest in the ongoing
IETF "emergency services" meme has been a "I'm alive" app, not circuit and
bandwidth capture by government. I was pleased to see a "I'm alive" app
fielded by Google last week at Christchurch, NZ.