download speed very fast.

Rettke, Brian Brian.Rettke at cableone.biz
Thu Mar 3 16:39:35 UTC 2011

It's essentially a 2 token bucket system. We implement based on the rate plan given via our DHCP server for residential customers, but it can be implemented using QoS on any router. Most DHCP server platforms offer it, and it is written into the configuration file downloaded by a cable modem.

Sincerely,

Brian A . Rettke