[v6z] 39.0.0.0/8 on table already ?

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Thu Mar 3 08:16:53 UTC 2011

39/8 was assigned to APNIC in January, and realistically should have been
removed from any bogon lists at that time.

At this stage it appears they are still doing "Resource Quality Assessment"
on it and haven't actually carried out any assignments, but that in itself
is enough of a reason to make sure that it's reachable.
http://www.apnic.net/services/services-apnic-provides/registration-services/resource-quality-assurance

  Scott.