Ranges announced by Level3 without permitions.

Network Department ripe at alfatelecom.cz
Thu Mar 3 08:13:13 UTC 2011

Hi!

1) RIPE NCC policy requires all routes must be present at the RIPE DB
and RIPE IPs could be officially announced outside RIPE Region.

2) Resources owners don't know anything about these routes.. so it
means that ranges were announces without permission by third party
company.

--
Network Department
Alfa Telecom s.r.o.