IPv6? Why, you are the first one to ask for it!

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Tue Mar 1 14:42:43 UTC 2011

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011, George Bonser wrote:

> Note to providers:  That might have worked a couple of years ago but
> when we hear that today, we know it is false.  Please be honest in your
> another year or two, just say so.  The notion that we are the very first
> ones to ever ask for it from a global provider in a major country is
> just lame.

I would also recommend that the sales organizations of those providers be
provided with some level of training and/or coordination with their SEs
and technical groups to understand what people are talking about when
someone asks about that "eye-pee-vee-six" thing.  Another common
complaint has been getting different (often contradictory) responses from
different salescritters.

jms