What vexes VoIP users?

Bret Palsson bret at getjive.com
Wed Mar 2 04:29:01 UTC 2011

I'm sensing you have been burned badly by VoIP... which is too bad.
I'm going to step out of the conversation since no one but you is
likely to "win". Which isn't a bad thing, but trying to help someone
understand a bit more about how some VoIP providers actually work now
a days, who have already made up their mind... it's just not worth the
effort. Certainly it's not helping others on this list.

-Bret

Bret Palsson
Sr. Network & Systems Administrator
Jive Communications, Inc.