Firewall Appliance Suggestions

Blake T. Pfankuch blake at pfankuch.me
Thu Jun 30 16:43:07 UTC 2011

For those of you who responded quickly and usefully, do you have any experience with the CheckPoint/Juniper/Fortinet in an environment with multiple protected subnets running on VMware?  Simple enough for a NOC monkey to make changes to without breaking assuming he has half a brain and a process in front of him to follow?