Announcing Project BISMark: ISP Performance Measurements from Home Routers

Daniel Espejel daniel.unam.ipv6 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:50:29 UTC 2011

Hi.

I would like to participate in the Bismark project, for now only as a
poller-kind user.
While checking the router n600 specifications datasheet it seems that this
device is IPv6 compliant in some degree (because of the IPv6 Ready Logo
included at the bottom of the sheet).

I'm really interested in performing some test about that issue; but I'm also
worried about privacy/confidentiality and navigation speed features.

It's likely all those whom participate may find related information about
this topics in the project website and related mailing list.

Well, I'm waiting to get my hands dirty on N600 and this way trying to solve
some of my doubts (or catch a lot more).

--
*Daniel Espejel Perez
*