AS and advertisen questions

Deric Kwok deric.kwok2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:55:54 UTC 2011

Hi all

Thank you so much for your help

I am not using cisco. From my understanding from your mail, I should
configure bgp as the following. Right?
What do I should pay attention also?

Seattle: network 66.49.130.0/24

announce out permit: 66.49.130.0/24
announce out deny 0.0.0.0
deny in 66.49.130.0/24
permit in any

New York: network 67.55.129.0/24 and ipv6 network.
announce out permit  67.55.129.0/24 and ipv6 network.
announce out deny 0.0.0.0
deny in 67.55.129.0/24 and ipv6 network
permit in any

Thank you again