website in ipv6

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Mon Jun 27 00:26:25 UTC 2011

In message <BANLkTikzmCsHAxFfwQ2pidFPKXCTQTRBNA at mail.gmail.com>, Deric Kwok wr
ites:
> Hi all
>
> I am trying to configure website for testing ipv6
>
> Just wander how internet users eg: DSL users can visit this website
> and any people can access this website over the world
>
> Thank you

About 10-6% of the net is dual stack capable, there is a working
IPv6 path from the brower to the server.  About 0.4% of the net
prefers IPv6 over IPv4.  It was higher but changes to depreference
using 2002::/16 (6to4) as a source address have been pushed in
various OS updates.

http://www.potaroo.net/stats/1x1/sitec/v6hosts.png

This is updated daily.

APNIC/Geoff could use more test data sources.
http://labs.apnic.net/index.shtml

Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC