Wacky Weekend: NERC to relax power grid frequency strictures

Jason Roysdon nanog.20110127 at jason.roysdon.net
Sat Jun 25 21:05:02 UTC 2011

On 06/25/2011 02:02 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

NERC's site is very hard to find info on if you don't know where to
look.  Even when you've found something before, it can be hard to find
again.  I run into that nearly monthly and have a document just to help
me navigate to certain areas.

http://www.nerc.com/page.php?cid=6|386
http://www.nerc.com/page.php?cid=6|386|391
http://www.nerc.com/files/NERC_TEC_Field_Trial_Webinar_061411.pdf