ping me please...

Jean Clery jean.clery at beehive.fr
Thu Jun 23 14:02:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

>From France provider "Orange" echo request reply ok with 700ms

Regards,

__________________________
Jean CLERY

Technical Dep.

GSM : +33 628 553 540
Support : +33 491 100 441

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Eric J Esslinger [mailto:eesslinger at fpu-tn.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 23 juin 2011 15:08
À : 'nanog at nanog.org'
Objet : ping me please...

I have just turned up and migrated to a new circuit. I'm getting a few reports from one customer that some of his users are unable to reach his system.
If I could get people on the list to ping 65.5.48.2, and if it fails, to do a traceroute and email it to me offlist? I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.
Eric Esslinger
Information Services Manager - Fayetteville Public Utilities
http://www.fpu-tn.com/
(931)433-1522 ext 165

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.