ping me please...

Bacon Zombie baconzombie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 14:01:38 UTC 2011

Reachable from Ireland using Eircom AS5466.

Host is up (0.029s latency).
Not shown: 64531 filtered ports, 1002 closed ports
PORT      STATE SERVICE    VERSION
443/tcp   open  ssl/http   Cisco ASA firewall http config (Cisco AWARE 2.0)
|_http-methods: No Allow or Public header in OPTIONS response (status code 302)
| http-title: SSL VPN Service
|_Requested resource was http://65.5.48.2/+CSCOE+/logon.html
10000/tcp open  tcpwrapped

Network Distance: 4 hops