ping me please... Think I've got enough data, thanks

Eric J Esslinger eesslinger at fpu-tn.com
Thu Jun 23 13:30:03 UTC 2011

I think I've got enough data. If there's a problem it's specific to a few users of that one customer and I need them to give me more information to isolate it. None of my looking glass tests (I was aware of traceroute.org and used ~50 of the sites before coming to the list. I also saw no problems).

Thank you for the help.

Eric Esslinger
Information Services Manager - Fayetteville Public Utilities
http://www.fpu-tn.com/
(931)433-1522 ext 165

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.