BGP Design question.

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:37:21 UTC 2011

Do people really run routing protocols with their public address space
on their FWs? I'm not saying right or wrong. Just curious. Seems like
the last thing I would want to do would be to have my FW participate in
a routing protocol unless is was absolutely necessary. Better to static
the FW with a default route? I'd love to hear arguments for or against....

-Hammer-