Address Assignment Question

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:10:47 UTC 2011

That behavior is usually a warning sign of "snowshoe" bulk mailing,
especially when coupled with randomly named domains / hostnames

As for working directly with spamhaus .. did they specify how they do
that?   You might find http://www.spamhaus.org/news.lasso?article=641
worth reading

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)