ICANN to allow commercial gTLDs

George B. georgeb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 04:04:21 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> Aw, Jeezus.
>
> No.  Just, no.

I think I will get .payme  and make sure coke.payme, pepsi.payme,
comcast.payme, etc. all get registered at the low-low price of
$10/year.  All I would need is 100,000 registrations to provide me
with a million dollar a year income stream for the rest of my life.

Wonder if the people who make DirtDevil vacuums will get .sucks and I
wonder how much subdomains of that TLD will bring.

Hey, this is a money fountain of unlimited potential.  Basically it
has the potential to be large scale extortion done with lots if
micropayments.

Chaos!