whoi modify question

Patrick Darden darden at armc.org
Fri Jun 17 17:09:33 UTC 2011

My mistake.  Apologies.  Here is the relevant section:

"ARIN requires organizations to submit information for all IPv4
reassignments of /29 and larger and IPv6 reassignments of /56 or shorter
prefix within seven days of the subdelegation. For IPv4 blocks of /30 or
longer prefix, ISPs may choose to provide utilization data via SWIP
(Shared WHOIS Project) or manually upon request. There are special
reporting requirements for residential cable ISPs and residential
customers.  Organizations may only submit reassignment data for records
within their allocated blocks. "

--p