AAAA on various websites, but they all forgot to enable them on their nameservers....

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Wed Jun 15 19:32:09 UTC 2011

Seth Mattinen wrote:
> listen-on-v6 { any; };

Yeah that's what I did. But I keep reading about how these big name
companies messed it up in some subtle or not so subtle way and I keep
thinking I must have missed something. Because surely those big
companies can't find it that difficult, can they? :-)

> Simple as that. Indicate individual addresses, if preferred. Or switch
> to a DNS provider that has made this monumental configuration effort.

I'd rather have the fuzzy warm feeling of accomplishment of IPv6
enabling my own nameserver.

Thanks,
Jeroen

--