SORBs Human

Ken Chase ken at sizone.org
Wed Jun 15 19:06:58 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 05:26:19PM +0000, Nathan Eisenberg said:
  >Could a human being from SORBs please contact me off-list?  Your robot isn't functional, and you are listing one of our ARIN allocations as dynamic, when it is not.
  >
  >(Yes, I know that 'no one uses' SORBs.  Customers don't care.)
  >
  >Nathan

we've been thru this.

please respect the sacrifices previous humans have made on our
collective behalf. google nanog + sorbs. let's move this
project forward, perhaps hiring a skiptracer and a negotiator
to be very persuasive in person to fix sorbs once and for all.

anyone who uses sorbs as a filter is breaking internets. tell
your customers target's admins.

/kc
--
Ken Chase - ken at sizone.org Toronto CANADA