Yup; the Internet is screwed up. - WISPs

Kenneth M. Chipps Ph.D. chipps at chipps.com
Sun Jun 12 17:24:08 UTC 2011

You might contact SkyBeam out of Denver. They have been buying up most of
the independent WISPs in my area. They seem to be expanding at a rapid rate.
They currently rent my tower for one of their nodes.

You might also look for a WISP mailing list to post the question on. I do
not know what the most active one is currently. The WISP owners are always
getting mad at each other and changing what list they subscribe to.

Kenneth M. Chipps Ph.D.