RIP Joe Wood

Joe Hamelin joe at nethead.com
Sun Jun 12 04:33:12 UTC 2011

Joe Wood passed in his sleep Friday morning.  The only man I knew that had
Juniper and Cisco logos tattooed on his forearms.  A true Internet Rockstar
who started at a legacy ISP in Seattle, moved to Flying Crocodile, and then
to design a fair chunk of Google's network. He was well on his way to
starting his own CLEC when his young body gave out on him. He was one of the
most honest and loving friends that I've had in my life and the most
brilliant IP engineer I have known.

Please drink a toast to him with vendor supplied beer.

--
Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, 360-474-7474