Question about migrating to IPv6 with multiple upstreams.

Matthew Reath matt at mattreath.com
Sun Jun 12 04:00:45 UTC 2011

I guess I'm a little confused on the setup. You have a firewall with a
connection to a local LAN, another connection to customer network(s), and
a third connection to the Internet via cable modem?

You have NAT setup to NAT your Local LAN out to the Internet and to the
customer network? A customer network device would use the outside IP on
the customer network connection to communicate with devices in the Local
LAN?

I think it makes more sense to me now.

--
Matt Reath