Yup; the Internet is screwed up. - Land Assistance...

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Sat Jun 11 06:46:23 UTC 2011

> When we first read about the noise issues in the area we invested a large
> sum of capital in an R&D facility to developed electronic cow bells that
> have integrated GPS in them so the cow knows where it is and can simply turn
> the bell off.  The bells are now under manufacture in China and we are
> looking at export opportunities in many markets including the US (part of
> the reason for investment in the location you were kind enough to link
> before).

Well I think this would be subject to the NYC Parks Department approving
multiple quiet zone database administrators via an open application process.
Might take some time.

> Again, in keeping with list protocols, can we please focus on the
> regulations for installation if irrigation piping?

In NYC the matter of additional conduits is mostly in the hands of Empire
City Subway, happens to be an entirely owned subsidiary of Verizon, but
quite open to doing business with anybody.  I suggest you describe your
pipes as "cables" to avoid difficulties.

See http://www.empirecitysubway.com/dbwes_addcndt.html

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com