IPv6 Week (was Re: So... is it time to do IPv6 day monthy yet?)

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Jun 10 20:45:19 UTC 2011

My thoughts are that we need either a week or a 36-48 hour period.  I thought this before the events of last week.

I am very happy with the results and that based on the public statements so far (Looking forward to hearing what is presented at NANOG on this as well) that it was viewed as "didn't break much" by the major players.

This affirms to me what we've observed for many years.  Having IPv6 enabled doesn't break "much", and not in a way that is any more broken by the issues you can observe in networks otherwise.

- Jared