Thank you Microsoft (and others)

Christopher Palmer Christopher.Palmer at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 10 18:20:04 UTC 2011

Thank you for the thanks :)

We'll be leaving the www.xbox.com web properties online indefinitely. We're holding on other properties but are moving forward at a brisk pace.

Best,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Murphy, Jay, DOH [mailto:Jay.Murphy at state.nm.us]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 9:49 AM
To: Jared Mauch; Shahid Shafi
Cc: NANOG list
Subject: RE: Thank you Microsoft (and others)

I've been saved by the sound of Microsoft.

~Jay
"We move the information that moves your world."
“Engineering is about finding the sweet spot between what's solvable and what isn't."
“Good engineering demands that we understand what we’re doing and why, keep an open mind, and learn from experience.”
                                                                                                                                                                            Radia Perlman

 Please consider the environment before printing e-mail