Yup; the Internet is screwed up.

Murphy, Jay, DOH Jay.Murphy at state.nm.us
Fri Jun 10 14:15:27 UTC 2011

The umbra of it all. We have jobs though.

~Jay "We move the information that moves your world."
“Engineering is about finding the sweet spot between what's solvable and what isn't."
“Good engineering demands that we understand what we’re doing and why, keep an open mind, and learn from experience.”
                                                                                                                                                                            Radia Perlman
"If human beings are perceived as potentials rather than problems, as possessing strengths instead of weaknesses, as unlimited rather than dull and unresponsive, then they thrive and grow to their capabilities."

 Please consider the environment before printing e-mail