Cogent IPv6

Jeroen Wunnink jeroen at easyhosting.nl
Fri Jun 10 07:25:03 UTC 2011

Here in the Netherlands we got it 'free' (i.e. dual-stack on top of the
IPv4 transit without extra cost)
But we're currently looking into an alternative for a provider with
non-broken IPv6 transit and cancel our contract with Cogent.

They called us once asking how satisfied we were with their IPv6
transit. After bringing up the HE issue the conversation ended
surprisingly fast. The Google depeering thing was the final straw, all
our transits can provide a reasonably complete IPv6 prefix table, except
for Cogent.

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wunnink,
EasyHosting B.V. Systeembeheerder
systeembeheer at easyhosting.nl

telefoon:+31 (035) 6285455              Postbus 48
fax: +31 (035) 6838242                  3755 ZG Eemnes

http://www.easyhosting.nl
http://www.easycolocate.nl