Multi Factor authentication options for wireless networks

John Adams jna at retina.net
Thu Jun 9 22:18:02 UTC 2011

You could always take the route of not trusting the wireless network at all.
Users who get to wireless can only go to the Internet.

Put all the APs in a DMZ.

Users who can open up a VPN to your microsoft vpn servers can authenticate
and get to the corporate network.

This is the way things were done on the Apple campus for a long time.

-john