Cogent & HE

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Thu Jun 9 15:27:53 UTC 2011

On Jun 9, 2011, at 6:09 AM, Dennis Burgess wrote:

> Does Cogent participate in the meetings/shows like the one coming up
> next week ?  Would that not be a good place for NANOGers to voice their
> opinion?

generally telling another party how to run their business in specific is considered poor taste...

e.g. I dont buy transit from them and I don't much care if they choose to carry full routes or not. If I were a customer I imagine I'd be rather unhappy with the quality of their ipv6 transit product, but I'm not.