IPv6 day non-participants

Shahid Shafi sshafi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 01:09:46 UTC 2011

I dont think ISOC dashboard is updating any more. Google is no longer
advertising AAAA but dashboard still shows green and TTLs were short on
those records.

\\

; <<>> DiG 9.6.0-APPLE-P2 <<>> www.google.com in AAAA
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;www.google.com.            IN    AAAA

;; ANSWER SECTION:
www.google.com.        588628    IN    CNAME    www.l.google.com.

;; Query time: 191 msec
;; SERVER: 2620:0:ccc::2#53(2620:0:ccc::2)
;; WHEN: Wed Jun  8 18:08:38 2011
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 52