Cogent & HE

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Jun 8 20:19:39 UTC 2011

Or peer with HE and buy transit from Cogent (or someone on Cogent's friendly
list) - this is where I think their strategy is going to go after a while
with a lot of folks (if they have the option - that's the key).  HE will
peer with anyone I believe - Cogent has much more stringent "tier1" rules on
peering.

-p