IPv6 day non-participants

George B. georgeb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:49:17 UTC 2011

Was participating until we hit a rather nasty load balancer bug that
took out the entire unit if clients with a short MTU connected and it
needed to fragment packets (Citrix Netscaler running latest code).  No
fix is available for it yet, so we had to shut it down.  Ran for about
9 hours before the "magic" client that blew it up connected.

So if you are using a Netscaler with SLB-PT (IPv6 VIP balancing to
IPv4 servers), the entire LB is subject to stop working until they get
this fixed.