IPv6 day fun is beginning!

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Wed Jun 8 14:14:57 UTC 2011

On 2011-Jun-08 16:09, Owen DeLong wrote:
[..]
> World IPv6 day is today. It started at 0000 UTC June 8 and goes to
> just before 0000 UTC June 9. As I write this, there are approximately
> 10 hours remaining in world IPv6 day.

I think it is quite obvious that nothing serious broke anywhere ;)
(read: not many users started whining that things didn't work)

So folks, who are doing the 24-hour AAAA-on-your-site thing, maybe you
can start pondering on keeping those records there, or are we afraid
that the proxies set up lose too much of the oh-so-useful IP logs?

Greets,
 Jeroen