IPv6 day fun is beginning!

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Jun 8 14:08:12 UTC 2011

> The AUD prices include all taxes.  That being said one can still
> buy retail in the states including taxes, add shipping and come out
> in front for a identical product.  3x markup is a rip-off.

No argument here, but, as I'm in the states...

The worst tax rate I know in the US is California (where I live)
at 9.25%, but, if you order on-line (at least for a few more weeks),
there's usually no sales tax. (California thinks their legislature can
somehow pass a law that will affect out-of-state retailers, but, I'm
not sure how they hope to enforce it).

Owen