IPv6 day fun is beginning!

John van Oppen jvanoppen at spectrumnet.us
Wed Jun 8 03:47:37 UTC 2011

I was wondering the same thing...   we have v6 enabled to about 700 users in our native Ethernet to the home deployment here in Seattle.    Unfortunately, user routers don't seem to often support v6 resulting in only about 2-8% of users in most buildings using it, and most of those are just people plugged directly into the wall jacks we provide without routers.   I wonder how long it will take for everyone to upgrade their home routers.

John